Today in iOS Podcast - The Unofficial iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch News and iPhone Apps Podcastmore
The podcast that keeps you up to date on the latest happenings with the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, AppleWatch, Apple TV, iOS and iPhone Apps . We have news, tech tips, hacks, App reviews and interviews all centered around the iOS, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple Watch.
Rev = $74.6 Billion (vs $57.6 Billion a year ago quarter and $42.1 Billion last quarter)
Total Cash = $178 Billion (Up $22.7 Billion for the quarter from $155.2 Billion)
Generated $33.7 Billion cash flow and returned >$7.8 Billion via dividends and share buy backs last quarter.
$18 Billion in Profits for the quarter - All time record for any company - ever for a quarter.
Last Quarter Sales:
iPhones Sold = 74.5 Mil (vs 51 Mil a year ago quarter and 39.3 Mil last quarter)
iPads Sold = 21.4 Mil (vs 26.0 Mil a year ago quarter and 12.3 Mil last quarter)
Mac's Sold = 5.5 Mil (vs 4.8 Mil a year ago quarter and 5.5 Mil last quarter)
- 1 Billionth iOS device sold in November
- iPhone sales for the quarter worked out to an average of >30,000 iPhones sold per hour for the whole quarter.
- USA Technologies made Apple Pay available at 200,000 locations - vending machines and parking meters and kiosks.
- Apple Watch - Shipping in April 2015
- iPhone ASPs were $687 increase of $50 from the year ago quarter. So going from 32GB to 64GB for the middle tier paid off.
- 200,000 unit decline in iPhone channel inventory for the quarter vs an increase of a 1 Million units in the year ago quarter. And as expected they said they did not real supply / demand ballance until January.